Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Back to work...in Production that is

I promise a detailed wedding post is coming. Right now i am just trying to get myself in the habit of daily entries. Sooo here is today's entry. I am back to work...in production that is.



I know this is the blog about event planning - however that's not the only thing i do!! Im also a Talent Executive for a production company that streams concerts live on the internet. More on them later



Today I am back at work and have 13 shows over the next 4 months that need to be booked w A and B list singers that have current music and need or want the exposure.



Easy and fun job? - not always not so much...best part about it the travel. Im racking up quite a few airline miles---woohooo!!



Okay im off to a production meeting - stay tuned - there may be a second post for the day

No comments:

Post a Comment


Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio